A Hands-On Workshop to teach the basics of video to people who want to do their own video blogging and short marketing videos. You will leave at the end of the day with a one minute basic promotional video!
ONLY 10 Spots available -
First come first served -However, you will need to have a review of the equipment you own and would like to bring to learn on, before your admittance is confirmed.
You will need to bring ONE of the following:
- A laptop with a web cam (internal or external is fine) Mac or PC is fine.
- iPad mini
- iPhone 5 (any model)
On site we will have different type of microphones, lighting equipment, and stabilization items for you to try. See what's right for you and what your needs are before you buy equipment.
What we will cover:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of video in marketing
- Plan a short video that engages viewers
- Shoot good quality video using your own equipment.
- Learn and experiment with audio and lighting in different locations
- Discuss ways to make video on a budget without compromising quality
When the day is finished you will have the ability to produce a short video that displays an understanding of the basic skills involved in video production for the web.
It will take place at the FABULOUS location "MyByWard Office" Where there will be interesting and unique spaces to record your videos and experiment with light, sound and art direction.
Tickets and Contact information:
Tickets are $130.00 Per person and ONLY 10 Spots will be available!
If you are interested please email Stayci@EyesOnOttawa.com
Contact Name for Event: Stayci Keetch
Event Contact Email: Stayci@EyesOnOttawa.com